Essence newsletter is the quarterly newsletter produced in East Salford and is linked to the East Salford Direct website. The newsletter is currently funded by the Development Framework Group (Charlestown and Lower Kersal) to enable community groups, third sector organisations and partners working in the neighbourhood to share their stories of work in the neighbourhood.
ESSENCE REPORTERS REQUIRED: 3 hours per week paid work
(Reporters will be employed by People’s Voice Media)
We are looking to recruit three part time (3 hours a week) paid Essence Reporters.
What we ask of the Essence Reporters –
- Commitment to work with partner organisations to collect stories for the newsletter in a positive way
- Knowledge of the area
- Attend events to capture the views of those taking part (tell their story)
- Attend a newsletter training course
- Commitment to make the newsletter a success
What we can offer you -
- Access to training for the Essence reporters – including a good understanding of editorial guidelines, professional conduct and story telling using words, pictures and video
- Working as part of the team to develop a newsletter for the area
- Professional team who will edit the newsletter – this is about positive activity in the community
For further information and an application form contact, Bernadette Elder, Coordinator DFG (CHALK)
Tel 0161 743 3625